Two Sisters. Two Loyalties. One Path Together.
Series: Boahim Trilogy, Book 1
Get the e-book:
Paperback available at:
author of the Fairy Tale Fatal series
100 Pages a Day
Open Book Society
Click to Read an Excerpt
How to Pronounce Amaskan
Maps & Images
Map of the Little Dozen Kingdoms of Boahim. Click on map to view it larger.
I created this map of the Little Dozen Kingdoms of Boahim using hand drawings and Photoshop. First I drew the outline of the land masses by hand and scanned the image into Photoshop. Then I used filters and brushes to create the rest.
Map of the City of Alesta. Click on map to view it larger.
First floor map from Alesta Castle. Click on map to view it larger.
Other floor maps from Alesta Castle. Click on it to view larger.
Full Cover / Jacket
- Amaskan’s Blood was originally titled Assassin’s Blood.
- Amaskan’s Blood was always about twin girls as major characters, though in the first draft (before I’d done enough world building), Adelei was named Robyn and Margaret was named Renee.
- Ida wasn’t written into the first draft.
- Ida is such an awesome major character that she will have her own novel at some point.
- Boahim was the first place/location name I came up with, which then led to the creation of the Little Dozen Kingdoms of Boahim.
- The first edition/printing cover was drawn by K. E. Clausen of Little Griffin Studios.
- The 2nd edition/printing cover was drawn by Jamie Noble, The Noble Artist.